Sunday 26 June 2011

My Future

I'm gonna quit my study...i will accept the Consultants requested to take me as thier Draftman and Properties Management...because i can't study that i don't wanna be? I don't wanna sit in the Factory or in the compound? I want my REAL JOB! I wanna sit in the OFFICE, Work At Sites! I know where is my Place?!

First...
     A Consultant from Rawang.  I'd called this Consultant to asked about thier Vacancy there, then they REALLY-REALLY A Needs Draftman.  The Consultant  ask me to send my resume, after i'd sended it they said they like my resume.  They were asked me to email my Certificate Of Study, but i haven't send it yet, because The Consultant said they really wanna take me as thier worker as A Draftman. (the place was to far)

Second...
     A Consultant from Oil And Gas Company. I'd call, The Boss Is Chinese. He's a man. Such a Cool Boss!? He asked me to do the same thing. Send my resume. I've sended it, and he said he like my resume too. He asked me to work at his Oil And Gas Company, "i will pay you with a big cash" he said so with laughing. he's joking he said. He is cool isn't it? but i'm not sure yet. He asked me "did u asked the same job to other consultant?" and i said "no." It's not good for lying but for this it's SUNAT okay.But he wanted me to send the email again. I don't know why?? But I'll resend the email again.

Lastly...
     I've met A Lady. She is a Model, A Boss of  Celcom Marketing and she have a Consultant Company?! She is a Consultant For Properties!? She's still young! still single!? and She's very beautiful! What can i say? A Model yall! I'd told her my story about searching a job as A Draftman. Suddenly she said she can find me the job. I'm kinda shocked that time!!? I asked her, "how??". She answered "work at my dad's company." I'll contact her later to talk about this job.


I WILL DO THE BEST FOR MY FUTURE BABY!
I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!
I LOVE YOU BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment